We would like to appreciate everyone who submitted extended abstract for the success of PEDG 2019. Thanks for your active participation, we have received a good number of extended abstracts. Due to several requests, we will extend the abstract submission deadline to February 15, 2019.
Submissions may include, but are not limited to, the following topics:
– New power converters and controls for wind, solar PV, CHP, etc
– High efficiency power conversion for sustainable sources
– Grid integration using solid state transformers and medium voltage DC distribution
– Islanding detection, protection and standards of DG systems
– Power electronics for battery, super-capacitor, and hybrid energy storage systems
– Power electronics for charging and operation of electric and hybrid electric vehicles
– Energy management, optimal sizing of energy storage for peak shaving, intermittency mitigation etc.
– Microgrids and nanogrids with grid interconnected and islanded operation
– Distributed generation power electronics and electric power quality
– Power semiconductor modules development for distributed generation
All the Best,
PEDG 2019 Organizing Committee