The Technological Center of Energy Conversion, in collaboration with the Macro-faculty of the Faculty of Engineering of the University of Talca, ANESCO Chile A.G. and ACESOL, invites you to participate in the “Online Meetings of the Worldwide Energy NEtwoRk”, a space created to generate debate and discussion through the web on issues related to national and global contingency from the point of view of energy.
- The first session took place on May 5, where we had the presentation of María Luisa Lozano, manager of ASGREEN, as well as Andrés García, director of ANESCO Chile A.G. and Roberto Recabarren from ACESOL as panelists.
- The talk on May 19 was presented by Prof. Dr. Patrick Wheeler, Head of the Power, Machines and Control Electronics Research Group and Global Director, University of Nottingham Aerospace Technology Institute. He will be accompanied by Prof. Dr. Bulent Sarlioglu of the University of Wisconsin, USA. USA And Prof.Dr. Fernando Briz of the University of Oviedo, Spain
- The new call for the 3rd session to the W-ENer Worldwide Energy NEtwoRk, this time is for June 2 by Kadir Ruiz. The talk is titled: Energy Supplies and Services in Times of COVID19
- The new session of the W_ENER Online meetings of the Worldwide Energy NEtwoRk is settled for the 16th June under the name of «Photovoltaic energy conversion systems: fundamentals and trends»
The talk will be lectured by Dr. Samir Kuoro, who currently holds a Professor position and serves as Director of Innovation and Technology Transfer at the Electronics Engineering Department, UTFSM.
- The CTCE invites you to the 5th session of the W-ENER Online meetings of the Worldwide Energy NEtwoRk on June 30 at 9:30 Chilean time, whose title is: Energy Digitization: Traceability and Certification with Blockchain.
In this case, the presentation will be made by Tomas Riddell, Innovation engineer at Transelec, and Pablo Sandoval, New Technologies analyst at Transelec. The panelists will be Claudio Seebach, Executive President of Generadoras de Chile, and Eduardo Soto CEO and founder of Phineal Chile.
MR. Riddel is a Civil Industrial Engineer with a mention in Construction from the Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile. Since his last academic years and until today he has been involved in technological and digital innovation projects, with extensive experience in Design Thinking and Agile methodologies (certified in Product Ownership and Scrum Master). He currently works as PMO of the Portfolios of Innovation and Digital Transformation of Transelec, the leading energy transmission company in Chile.
We remind you that you can participate in the talk either via registration or on our live YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/KjaSovJkuLM